Join now

2 rooms for rent in the absolute centre of Munich

I’m renting out two rooms in a 3 room freshly renovated apartment in the absolute Centre of Munich.

Below is the information about the apartment, rooms, rent, etc..

About the apartment:
The absolute top location in the heart of Munich, five minutes walk (!) away from the Hauptbahnhof (main station), in the beginning of Augustenstraße in the absolute center of Munich where Schwabing district begins (Munichs hippest, most vibrant district with bars, cafes, restaurants, fashion shops right in front of the door).

The apartment was just rebuilt, so everything in the apartment is brand new: a large living room, big balcony facing the main street, two bedrooms.

About the rooms:
Big room: 25 square Meter, double bed 180x200 cm, huge wardrobe, free WiFi. The apartment was just rebuilt, so everything in the room, including the bed and the matrass is brand new. Room is also very bright cos of a huge windows. Bed linen and towels are provided.

Medium size room: 16 square Meter, big bed 140x200 cm, big wardrobe, free WiFi. Everything in the room, including the bed and the matrass is brand new. Bed linen and towels are provided.

As central as it gets, 5 min walk to the main station, 1 min walk to U2 Köningsplatz, 3 min walk to U1 Stiegermeierplatz, busses and trams at you doorstep.

Other info:
You will share all other facilities in the apartment, kitchen, toilet, living room and the balcony with only one other inhabitant.

Rent:
The rooms are rented on weekly or monthly basis:
Big room (25sqm):
450 EUR / Week Protected content / Week during Octoberfest)
Protected content / Month
Security deposit Protected content

Medium room (16sqm):
350 EUR / Week Protected content / Week during Octoberfest)
950 EUR / Month
Security deposit Protected content
Pictures are available upon request.

If anyone is interested, please send me a PM or call me on
Protected content .

Munich Forum