Join now

72 m2 furnished apt. available for 4 months sublet (Munich)

Dear Internation members

Me and my wife will be away for 4 months from Munich during October Protected content 31 and we are looking to sublet (subrent) our apartment in Johanneskirchner strasse.

We have furnished the apartment with the new big kitchen and you have built in oven, fridge, dishwasher etc. all the pots, utensils, plates, cooking aids etc as well. In the apartment you have washing/drying machine, 2 wardrobes, 2 beds (one master bed for 2 persons) and another smaller for a single person, sofa, 2 dining tables, some shelves etc... We do not have TV since we do not speak German.

Apartment is Protected content with 2 bedrooms +living room + kitchen + bathroom Protected content .
Its located in Munich, Johanneskirchner strasse, 5 minute walk from the S8 Johanneskircher station and right in front of metrobus 50 station. With S-Bahn in takes about 20 minutes to MarienPlatz (city center. S-bahn goes every 20 minutes.
You have several nice green parks around the apartment, ideal for walking, running, riding a bicycle or table tennis.

We are paying the rent of Protected content per month (total). This includes the rent itself, heating, water, electricity, garbage, internet etc... There are no extra charges.

Please note, that the apartment is available only for 4 months (Oct Protected content 31) and you can not stay after January 31. if you are interested in subrenting our apartment send me a message via internation and I can send you photos, or we can arrange for a date that you come and visit the apartment in person.