We are currently looking for a Administrative assistant (full-time, with an immediate start) for supporting our business activities in Europe.
• support of Sales and Operations department;
• routine clerical and organizational tasks: organize files, draft messages, schedule appointments, and support other staff;
• sorting and distributing incoming emails/post and organizing and sending outgoing post;
• seek and evaluate qualified supplies and subcontractors to provide quality goods/service;
• follow shipment procedure to ensure that goods are coming to a right place in right time;
• ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment supplies;
• develop and maintain relationships with warehouse and transporting subcontractors.
• booking and sorting expenses; maintaining office budget
• liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation;
• Good written and oral communication skills in English and conversational German
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Should have the ability to meet targets
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team.
• Ability and willingness to work cooperatively with others.
• High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information.
• using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases;
No previous experience is necessary and training will be provided.
• You get the opportunity to work in a dynamic and international work environment, to apply your ideas and contribute to our success story.
• You can expect a highly motivated team, diverse assignments and a performance-oriented salary.
Sounds good? If you think you've got what it takes to become part of the Hermith Team - send us your CV plus the reasons why you think you would be the perfect fit, to Protected content
Located in Munich, Germany, Hermith GmbH specializes in the distribution and stocking of special alloys of Titanium for the aerospace, architectural, automotive, industrial and medical markets. We are an EN Protected content distributor/stockiest recognized throughout Europe for the supply of aircraft grade Titanium Alloy products.