Administrative Customer Service Agent (m/f) (Munich)
We are recruiting for our partner companies be2 ( Protected content ), one of the world’s leading online matchmaking services, and C-date ( Protected content ), a very successful company in the casual dating market. Become part of these success stories and join the team in the centre of Munich as
Administrative Customer Service Agent (m/f)
In the role you will be responsible for helping our customers, who have done chargeback to pay their depts with us.
Your tasks & responsibilities
• Dealing with customers requests to help them with their problems and questions
• Processing of predominantly collection e-mails for our client c-date
• Running statistics on the success of internal collections
• Supporting customers on the phone
• Supportive customer service tasks (ad hoc)
• Experience in a customer service department is a plus
• Advanced communication skills
• Ability to learn new tools quickly
• Disciplined working habits, ordering by priorities
• Very good coordination and organization skills
• Motivation and team spirit
• Native level of German
• Fluency in English
• Fluency in French or Italian or Spanish is a plus
• Good computer skills
We can offer you the chance to join a leading internet company located right in the heart of Munich. You will be working in an entrepreneurial, results-driven environment where fast decision-making and flat hierarchical structures ensures your ideas are heard, and you quickly have the opportunity to assume responsibility and grow professionally. Our office houses very international, dynamic and sociable teams that are often getting together for staff dinners, parties and days out as well as working hard to drive the success of be2 and C-date.
Please send your complete application in English to Robert Simunik at Protected content .