Join now

An adopted cat may need a new home in Munich.

Hey Guys,
A beautiful, adopted cat (male tabby, 3 years old, treated, vaccinated, microchipped) that I adopted to relieve him from a difficult home a couple of years ago would need a new home in next days. He is very affectionate to me and I am still trying to find a way to keep him, but new job is in new city from October that involves a lot of traveling and is currently temporary in a pet-unfriendly company's residence.

Is anyone is genuinely interested to provide him with all his needs, or any other suggestion/solution to this situation?

Details:
-Stricktly outdoor cat but routinely comes back several times a day- He needs a permanent access outside (day and night) to safer garden with a home on ground floor which is atleast away from major streets.

-Playful personality, extremely human-friendly. He prefers a solitary, wandering life though so he should be the only animal in the house.

I have provided him with all of the above and can help with the needs in case new adoption is imminent (cat smart flap for window access, a GPS-based collar, tree, carry box, etc).

More so, since I wrote about the request under "Housing", does anyone need a fully furnished 45 mtr sq. flat in central Munich from Oct 01, which I am vacating on that day? I can send you the details, the Rent is Protected content all inclusive, TV and internet.

It would be so much more ideal if the new tenant can solve both situations.

Munich Forum