Join now

Analyst role sought (consider other jobs too) (Munich)

I’m British, male, mid 30s with a good Computer Science degree. In the last 10 years I’ve worked mainly as flavours of data / systems analyst.

Data analysis, migration, quality and reporting are recurring themes with some BA and PM work for good measure mostly in a Microsoft environment, so Excel, Access, SQL Server and its Business Intelligence suite.

I did start out quite techy programming a helicopter simulator in real time C under Unix for the MoD but decided I like the "understanding the business" side of things and the human interaction that goes with it more.

I’m ideally looking for a role, freelance or permanent, that’s a balance of analysis and business facing investigation / presentation. Having said that, it looks like I’m moving more into the management side of IT as my experience builds.

Past employers / clients include IBM (3 ½ years), Nokia, Orange, Vodafone, Wrigley, QVC, Vanco and as a procurement analyst for buyingTeam in London.

If you can help, or know someone that may be able to, I’ll get my CV to you straight away.

Thanks Oliver

My German skills are lacking, but I'm in Munich studying the language now.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Munich Forum