Join now

Apartment available -Schwabing/Maxvorstadt (Munich)

I currently live in a 54sqm 1-bedroom, 2-room apartment that I will be moving out of July 1. I'm looking for someone to take over the apartment. It's lightly furnished, with ample space and a beautiful floor to ceiling window wall which faces an inner garden.

I've loved living in this apartment - it is perfect for a single person or couple working in central or north areas of Munich. It features brand new appliances, washing machine/dryer, oven/stove and refrigerator and separate freezer as well as a dishwasher. The apartment has a nice balcony and huge bed, with closet space as well. The building has ample bike parking as well as a garage with parking for an additional price.

It's a relaxing and quiet space right in a lively neighborhood of Munich, with many bars and restaurants just steps away. The English Garden is just a few minutes away as well as the U3/U6 lines. I love this apartment and am sad to leave!

It's Protected content cold, which may be a bit high, but it's truly worth it. Here is a link my landlord posted (some things are also negotiable such as no pets and the warm price).

Let me know if anyone is interested or has questions!

Protected content

Munich Forum

Our Global Partners