Join now

Apartment for rent - 2013-06-01 or upon agreement (Munich)

hello to everyone looking to rent an apartment

it is situated on the 3th floor of a high grad quality apartment complex situated between Donnersberger- and Hacker-bruecke, within 100m from the tram station Marsplatz - S-Bahn is further down the street - Hauptbahnhof is four stations with the tram (5m) - in fact, i myself, the other day, took the ICE at 11:50 and left the apartment at 11:40 (just on time to sit down and take of with the ICE)

the apartment itself is more or less 58sq.m - balcony another +/- 14,00sq.m

through the highly secured (solid material new security door) entrance door you enter the hallway
from the hallway you have access to
the kitchen with build-in cabinets and appliances incl. refrigerator, stove etc..

the kitchen opens up into the large living room with a triple, double pan, ceiling to floor glass panels of which two panels can be totally opened up to access the wide and over the entire width of the living room and accessing apartment balcony

the bedroom which is situated adjacent to the living room and opens up through the same doors onto the balcony

the bathroom with large mirror and very important a window, a bathtub/shower, WC, sink - very nice layout

the apartment s partially furnished - dish ware etc. can be arranged for, the same as bed, couch small dinner table and chairs

a car parking box within the building could be provided

the balcony and the entire apartment is facing south

the rent for this upscale apartment will be 900,00€

an other issue is telephone / TV/ internet - should you be eligible to rent this apartment, i can help you to get your Protected content , your TV-hook-up and your Internet access within 12hours of signing of the Lease agreement, so, you will be up and running within the day of your move-in and don't have to wait for a long transfer or acceptance from the Telekom company

it is available immediately - and the lease agreement can be signed anytime - longer term is envisioned (1year plus) but we can provide a provision that in case your job takes you abroad within that period of time that you will be eligible to cancel the agreement prior to expiration date

the future tenant shall provide proper identification, work permit if foreigner, proof of the last 3months of salary as well as an active job
a security deposit will be required

all other details can be discussed any time if you feel this apartment might suit your needs

i can mail you pictures which i took two days ago and we can communicate per email, sms or telephone, whatever you prefer

contact me per IN with your credentials and i'll provide you with further details

looking forward to helping you to terminate your hunt for a decent up-scale apartment and that within the Mittlerer Ring and in walking distance to the city center

have a great day

regards

marc

Munich Forum