I'll soon be relocating and will have to move out of my gorgeous apartment in Schwabing. The apartment will be available from 1st May Protected content .
I'm looking for someone to take over the apartment. Email me Protected content if you are interested.
Here is a quick overview:
- About 200m from Münchener Freiheit and the Englishen Garten
- Car space (small/medium sized cars) + keller (about Protected content
- 3rd Level (has elevator)
- Rent €935 warm/mth
I would also like to sell all the furniture and household items (see pictures and descriptions below), preferably selling everything together rather than each furniture separately.
- Sofa Bed
- Glass dining table Protected content (160x90)
- Bar table Protected content stools
- 2 x book shelves Protected content
- Glass display cabinet Protected content
- 2 x floor lamps
- 1 queen size bed + mattress (Vitalis Trio 160x200)
- 2 x HUGE wardrobes Protected content & 225x270x60)
- Study desk Protected content
- Computer chair
- Washing machine (Whirlpool AWM Protected content
- Ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner (Siemens SuperXS Protected content
Protected content set wine glasses (6 x red, 6 x white, 6 x champagne)
- Kitchen utensils (pots, pans, plates, cups, etc)