Join now

Apartment free in April (Munich)

Hi Everyone,

I'll be going back to the UK for 2 weeks over Easter- the 1st-14th of April, so my room in my apartment will be free. The apartment is really, central, in the Westend part of Munich, close to the Oktoberfest site. The closest S-bahn is Hackebrucke (1 min. walk) which is one stop away from the Hauptbahnhof and on a direct line to the airport. There are 3 big supermarkets (Aldi, Lidl and Edeka) within 5 minutes walk, plus lots of cafes, restaurants and boutique-y shops. You can walk to the main train station in about 10 minutes and from there it's maybe another 10 minutes walk to Marienplatz (the central shopping area of Munich).

The apartment itself has a small (but perfectly equipped) kitchen with a separate eating area, a bathroom (with a bath-tub) and a separate toilet. My bedroom has a double bed, so space for 2, and pretty much anything else you could need. I can leave my TV and speakers which can both be plugged in to a laptop so you can watch/listen to whatever you like. I'll also leave the code for the internet which should be really easy to hook up to your own laptop.

There are 2 other bedrooms (both with double bedrooms) and depending on the dates, there might be an opportunity to rent them out too.

Protected content

If you have any questions please send me a PM.