Join now

Applying for a work visa as a non-EU individual (Munich)

Views

Hello everyone, I am a South African and I found a job in Munich in a bilingual Kita in Munich. The job is of a English learning guide and you need to have experience with children and be fluent in English and the job doesn't require a degree . I have a degree in Audiology from South Africa so this is not applicable to the job. I have been having visa problems and I was told by the Ausländerbehörde to go to South Africa and to start my visa process there and I understand this because I was an au pair in Germany.

I am just worried about the visa process as the job doesn't require a degree and my employer is very confident in me but for a visa appointment you require a recognised degree and they are quite strict with Non-EU citizens. My employer is very willing to help me by writing a strong motivation letter but because I have some bad experience with being sent back by the Ausländerbehörde I really would like to hear about other non-EU citizens especially from South Africa, who went through a visa/residence permit process for a job that didn't require a degree but your experience and skills. Is it possible for a South African to get allowed a visa /resident permit for such an opportunity? Can you please give me advice for the visa appointment? I will really really appreciate it cause I haven't met someone with this Problem, so it will help a ton if someone can relate and advice me..

Munich Forum

Our Global Partners