Join now

Augmented Reality and smart phone apps (Munich)

hello everyone

interested in AR and/or apps writing??
i am looking for individuals savvy in augmented reality - the writing and implementation thereof - writing apps for smartphones - iphone/ipad and androids - people knowing kalman filter, assembler programming, sensors,

we are putting a group of various people together to brainstorm and implement the results in a fast growing environment directed to enhance everybody's daily life - to increase security and decrease fatal accidents on the road - using the existing cellular network of all providers out there, hence if there are people currently employed at a providers network, they are more then welcome to join us as well - Protected content

i will be at the Protected content in MUC - feel free to contact me immediately by sending me an sms - Protected content we can hook up
now this doesn't mean that the interesting parties have to be from MUC - no, not at all - we are Internations and we keep that spirit high - anyone and everybody with a matching profile is considered - no matter where they are

have a great day
and see you soon

regards

marc

Munich Forum