Join now

Baseball: April 30 @ Munich-Haar Disciples

Hi everyone. Besides my day job as head of EMEA communications for Veeam Software, I'm an assistant coach again this year for the Munich-Haar Disciples Bundesliga and Euroleague baseball team. I wanted to tell you all that yes, we do have baseball in Munich, if you didn't know already! We have a home game this Saturday, April 30th at 2:00 p.m. at Ballpark Eglfing vs. the defending German champions from Heidenheim. It's American Day, with the American Consul General throwing out the first pitch and delicious American Style BBQ Ribs from local restaurant, Red Hot. Just come on out on game day, but also tickets are available ahead of time at Protected content and follow the Disciples on FB at Protected content . Say hello if you come, you'll see me get introduced and coaching in the dugout and on the bases. We have players in Munich this year that were drafted for or played for the New York Mets, Texas Rangers, Los Angeles Dodgers, and Washington Nationals organizations, besides many players from the German, British and Romanian national teams. Come on out and help start the wave and a rally! The address if you are driving is Richard-Reitzner-Allee, Protected content , and it's just north adjacent to the S-Haar station. Cheers, Tim Willeford

Munich Forum

Our Global Partners