Join now

Brazilian New-Graduated 5 Lang. speaker Job-seeker (Munich)

Dear Sir or Ma'am,

I am a 24 year old from Brazi, Rio and have just completed a Bachelor of Economics in Universidade Federal Fluminense, one of the bests in my city and country. I've already lived in Germany, where I could learn perfect german by studying for an year in a Gymnasium in Hannover, and beyond that, I've also gotten the Zertifikat Deutsch, at the Goethe Institut and Michigan Certificate due my proficiency in english. Last year I came back from Paris, where I got a scholarship in a french university: ISC Paris - School of Management. I stayed there from september Protected content april Protected content .

I have experience in Finances thanks my 10 months internship in the HSBC Group in the area of Credit Analyse. Living alone in Paris and in Hannover/Germany when I did an school exchange as well by the age of 17 has added a lot to my life not only in academic meaning but personally as well. I know now how to handle situations which I thought I wasn't able to and that can be used from daily life to my professional tasks. And HSBC helped me to understand the importance of customer care, teamwork and furthermore it developed my critical analyst opinion.

I speak fluent spanish, portuguese is my mother language, besides french, german and english as I've already told. I love living abroad, mainly in Germany, and being constatly in contact with other people. So, if there is anyone that could help me further, so that I can get a job or an internship in Germany, preferably in München, and afford my master, I would appreciate a lot. Thank you!!!

My e-mail and phone: Protected content / ( Protected content ) Protected content
Gabriel

Munich Forum