Join now

British Intern looking for a room in Munich!

Hi everyone!

My Names is Marc. I am 22 and I am a graduate from Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, UK and I am starting a 6 month internship in Puchheim, Munich. I am currently living in schwabing-West, but the room is only temporary (maybe until 21st october). I have been looking for a more permenant room for over a month now and as you can gather, it is a desperate situation! I have used other methods such as WG-Gesuchte.de with little results. Probably the main reason being I do not speak German, which of course puts me at a slight disadvantage. On top of that, the temporary apartment I am currently renting expires at the end of the week and I could not afford to renew in the long term. The fact I am stressing about this, is not enabling me to focus on my Internship!

I am willing to pay around Protected content a month for a room and have little preference on where I live. As long as it is near transport links for work. If any of you guys could help me out I would certainly appreciate it. Any advice, information or even a room would be fantastic!

Thanks Guys,

Marc

Munich Forum