Business Development & Adsales Intern (Munich)
European Games Group
Are you tenacious, outgoing, and strategic? Do you love closing deals? Do you value relationship building? Want to turn your passion into an internship? European Games Group is seeking one Business Development & AdSales intern.
This role is a fantastic introduction into the world of advertising and gaming. European Games Group works with top advertising agencies, media conglomerates and social game developers to help monetize and increase the user base of our titles. As an intern you will help develop our online and offline marketing as well as to develop our engagement with our existing client community. From day one you will be engaged in the heart of the business and the company. We want you to grow with us and we will invest in you for the future.
The ideal candidate has had some form of client facing, account management experience. Knowledge of gaming is a plus but not required. Day to day activities will include market research, account management activities, and special projects as assigned by the Business Development & AdSales team.
If you’re a sales-savvy, creative go-getting marketing maverick who is interested in business development strategy and loves the idea of working in a fast-paced and exciting start-up atmosphere, send us the following:
2. Cover letter explaining why this is the perfect job for you
- Tell us a little about yourself (be creative, we aren't a bank)
- Your cover letter should describe your interest in business development, relevant coursework, prior internship experience and/or relevant important information.
Your role includes but is not limited to:
• Support the Business Development and Adsales Team
• Development and management of sales and marketing activities of online & mobile games on various platforms
• Responsibility for the appearance of our games in the relevant download stores and lists
• Close cooperation with other (online) marketing areas, such as social media, coops, affiliate and performance marketing
• Reporting on and monitoring of relevant KPIs preparing appointments and documents
You should bring the following to the table:
• You are highly-motivated, creative, reliable and love challenges
• You are a team player and put your heart and soul into your work
• You have very good spoken and written German and English
This is what we will do for you:
• Paid internship (full-time) for 6 months
• A room if you are not from Munich (optional)
• Decent possibilities for development and learning in a dynamic team
• Full-time employment option after the internship is completed
Please send your detailed application by email to Protected content (attachments as a PDF up to 10 MB).