Salesforce.com is “The World’s Most Innovative Company” (Forbes Magazine, August Protected content . This is an exciting, rewarding place to do the best work of your life. We’re growing fast. We hire talented, energetic professionals. Join us.
Salesforce.com is now offering top calibre students exciting opportunities to work within their Sales Development group and to gain international professional experience as interns for up to 6 months.
Strategic Business Development
- Proactively identify decision makers in strategic accounts through creative research
- Utilise resources such as Linked In
- Identify new companies in specific target markets
- Navigate and profile organizational structures for Key Account Managers
- As a key member of the team, collaborate with Business Development Representatives to execute account plans according to business priorities
- Participate in team meetings and contribute valuable ideas
Results Driven Assignments
- Work towards weekly targets in line with team goals
- Performance related remuneration
- Benefit from regular management coaching related to key performance indicators
Develop confident & strategic sales skills
- Develop value propositions that resonate with C-Level executives
- Develop an understanding of SFDC & our positioning as a market leader in the Industry
- Gain industry knowledge
- Develop the ability to connect with decision makers, pass gate keepers & objection handling
For students writing their bachelor's or master's thesis, you will have the opportunity to propose a research subject and get active support from salesforce.com. Before you, talented and driven students have used this internship to successfully complete their study and kick-start a promising career with salesforce.com in Dublin.
• Currently enrolled in a full-time, academic program at an accredited college or university pursuing a relevant degree or recently graduated
• Ideally Native French, German or Dutch speaker
• Team player with excellent oral and written communication
• Exceptional organisational and planning skills and ability to prioritise
• Use own initiative
• Target Driven
• Interested in being a part of a fast-paced sales environment
- Extremely competitive salary package (based on hours worked & excluding time spent working on thesis)
- Monthly bonus for target achievement (if 100% of target is achieved)
This is a wonderful opportunity to gain experience within the Cloud Computing Leader
If interested, please forward your details to Protected content or apply through our careers website.