Join now

Campus Marketing Manager - Looking for Students (Munich)

Campus Marketing Manager – Looking for students from top universities (Munich Business School, etc.)

Work with an innovative fast-growing company supported by the London Business School incubator and based at Google TechHub London. Flat-Club is the world’s largest network of students and alumni of top universities for short-term renting within trusted social networks. We are looking for driven, talented and creative campus marketing managers worldwide to develop and grow with our team and play a key role in expanding Flat-Club.

The Program
Our Campus Marketing Manager Program is designed for you to develop valuable skills and experience whilst studying. The role is flexible, to be performed on your own time to fit around your studies. As a Campus Marketing Manager you will run a marketing and business development strategy with mentoring from our team and collaboration with a global team of marketing managers around the world.

You will learn:
 How to conduct basic market research.
 How to assess market potential.
 Draft a marketing strategy.
 Run targeted campaigns.
 Run multiple channel campaigns (ie PR, Digital and Social Media)
 How to manage and deploy a budget.
 Pitching and presentation skills.
 How to measure and interpret your results and adjust your strategy effectively.

This is more than an extra curricular university job. It is a fantastic opportunity to develop, grow and gain skills that will help you with your future career and employability. You receive invaluable mentoring, global teamwork experience and the chance to apply your creativity to achieving business goals.

The Benefits
 References for your CV with letters of recommendation
 Documented professional work portfolio profiling your creativity, planning abilities, execution and results.
 Marketing and Entrepreneurship Experience
 Work history with start-up entrepreneurship in action - invaluable experience if you are planning on starting your own business in the future.
 Feature in your campus radio/magazine/newsletter.
 Join the international community of Flat-Club marketeers and network with other top universities globally.
 Reward compensation for excellent performance
 Paid expenses.
 Potential of long-term roles within the company.

Looking for
We are looking for current students from FU/HU/TU/ESMT who are enthusiastic, self-driven, with excellent interpersonal skills, have an entrepreneurial streak, and plenty of creative ideas. Those who can inspire their peers, work with everyone
from campus administration to student clubs and are interested in making things happen on their campus.

To apply, please send your resume and a short introduction with the subject InterNations to Max Bauermeister Manager – German Markets) Protected content

Read what some of our current Campus Marketing Managers say:
"As a Campus Marketing Manager, I was given full responsibility to market Flat-Club that has given my work a feeling of real value. On top of this the chance to work with, what must be one of the most multinational companies in London, broadens your understanding of markets right around the world."
Chris Ramshaw – University College London (BA Classics Protected content

"As Campus Marketing Manager for Flat-Club at Copenhagen Business School, I have taken advantage of the opportunity of applying my marketing skills learnt in class at a practical level. I have moreover developed my personal and professional network by promoting Flat-Club."
Christel Laerkholm Hansen – Copenhagen Business School (MSc Marketing Communications Management Protected content

"Flat-Club gave me an insight into how social media marketing works in a dynamic fast growing company, and helped me gain experience in a truly international environment."
Florian Dubart – Novencia Business School, Paris Chamber of Commerce (BA Management, Protected content

"It is fascinating to see how you can help people from your university getting connected to other business students. Also, it is fantastic to get to know a lot of new students who start asking you about Flat-Club, your work etc. Working as Campus Marketing Manager is a perfect way to be involved in the entrepreneurial
Marie-Luise Raumland - WHU Otto Beisheim School of Management (BSc Business Administration Protected content

"As Campus Marketing Manager for Flat Club, I am part of an international team that is working towards assisting others in finding accommodation around the world. I receive a lot of positive feedback from people who both like our concept and our appealing flat offers - that's my motivation for promoting Flat Club."
Luisa Mosbach - Humboldt University Berlin (BA Area Studies Asia/Africa, Economics Protected content

"I believe this experience is a great way to apply my marketing skills, learnt until now in my academic life, and it is also a good opportunity to better understand the mechanism behind a very successful start up. Then, through this activity, I am expanding my network with students, alumni, and professors of other programs, schools and nationalities!"
Elena Lavezzi - ESCP Paris (Master in Marketing and Creativity Protected content

Apply To apply, please send your resume and a short introduction with the subject Internations to Max Bauermeister (Manager – German Markets) Protected content