Join now

Chicken curry recepie (Munich)

Hello friend I would like to share my recepie of chicken curry it is very simple ,please write me the feedback at Protected content . I would love to share more recepies with you all. Ingredients:
Chicken(washed Protected content cut into chunks.
Bay leaves-2
Red chilli-2
Ginger garlic paste-1tsp
Onion(chopped)-4(medium)
Tomato(chopped)-2
Cumin seed-1tsp
Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
Red chili powder-1/2 tsp
Garam masala powder-1/2 tsp
Cumin powder-1/2 tsp
Coriander powder-1/2 tsp
Cooking oil-5tsp
Salt to taste
Coriander fresh leaf-1/3 cup.
Protected content
Heat the oil in the cooking pot and then sauté the onion until golden brown, put the ginger garlic paste in the sauté onion .Then put all the dry spices in the onion and ginger garlic paste ,and sauté it until the spice seperate oil put 2 tsp water so the spice don't burn.Then put chopped tomatoes continue cooking on a medium heat for 6 mins without a lid until the tomatoes reduce and darken.Add the chicken chunks into the pot once the tomatoes have thickened to a paste,cook for 5mins to coat the chicken in the masala and seal in the juices,and then pour over hot chicken stock or water in the pot .Simmer for Protected content with a lid until the chicken is tender and the masala lightly thickened -you might need to add an extra ladleful of stock or water if the curry need it .Sprinkle Garam masala powder and garnish with red chillie and chopped coriander, serve it with Indian basmati rice- Bom Appetite.

Munich Forum

Our Global Partners