Our startup Inveox aims to revolutionize the preparation procedures of human tissue samples for cancer diagnosis. Therefore, our vision is to automate the so far manual tissue handling processes in pathology laboratories.
We developed a smart container for tissue samples enabling an automated machine to prepare standardized object plates needed for digital image processing. Additional medical information will be gathered during the process and stored and analyzed within an IT platform. The total market potential for our solutions in the EU&US is Protected content $. We developed our product in close cooperation with leading German and US pathology labs. We are supported by strong partners such as UnternehmerTUM, Department of MedTech (TUM), Fraunhofer and university hospitals of TUM, LMU and Erlangen.
The pathology classifies tissue samples and is therefore the foundation for cancer diagnosis. While the number of qualified pathologists and assistants constantly decreases, the number of patients increases dramatically.
This industry faces various operational problems in their daily business which result in strong cost pressure and a high error rate Protected content . Currently we are in the final stage of our prototype development. For the end of this year we plan to receive seed funding.
- Iterative product development based on customer needs and the first prototype
- Evaluation and coordination of external development partners
- Prototyping (Hardware and Software)
- Key Account of R&D projects in cooperation with Universities, research institutions and companies
- Graduate in Engineering (Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical, Medical), Computer science or similar
- Practical experience with automation projects
- Basic knowledge in IT/ software
- Pragmatism and entrepreneurial passion
Please hand in a CV, transcript and describe shortly your motivation (max. 1 page).
What we offer you
- Equity on the startup and spot for EXIST scholarship
- Agile working environment and startup atmosphere
- Innovative projects with well-known partners
- Responsibility and quick decision making
Ready to shape the future of MedTech with us?