Join now

Come & join 30 people at our hiking tour on 29.01 (Munich)

Dear friends of internations!

My name is Roman and since serveral years I go hiking & sledging in the Bavarian Alps. It would be my pleasure to show you the beauty of our mountains. Please let me welcome you to explore the Alps during one of my organized hiking & sledging tours. We are normally a group of around 30 friends and are looking forward to welcoming new mountaineers! Our website is Protected content !

Well, for one person hiking or sledging is to relax, for the other an outdoor sports and for the third even a way of life. I organize hiking and sledging tours and I also want to make a step towards environmental protection and use only trains and buses for our hiking trips. My experience has shown that public transport is better than its reputation. Please be invited to find out for yourself!

Our next hike & sledge tour on Sunday 29.01.12 takes us to the mountain Wallberg Protected content at lake Tegernsee. We will sledge down 6.5 km on Germany´s longest sledging trail! This will be great fun for everybody. Everybody can hire a sledge for only 5.- Euro at the valley station (please have your id-card with you).

Tour: We will hike up the mountain Wallberg and then use our sledges to go down

Difficulty: Easy
Duration of hike: 2 hours
Duration of sledging: 0.5 hours
Height difference: Protected content
Stop for lunch: Wallberg Alm ( Protected content )

Meeting place:
We meet at 08:50 at Munich Hauptbahnhof in front of platform 33.

Departure: München Bhf. at 09:10 (BOB)
Arrival: München Bhf. at 16:57

Fee: 15.- (including train tickets and guide)

Please do not hesitate to concat me if you have further questions! Don´t forget to look on our website Protected content !

Munich Forum

Our Global Partners