Job Description: Communications Specialist, Allianz Group Market Management (GMM) in Munich, GERMANY.
• Communications planning and project management
• Content production – e.g. newsletters, project updates, intranet copy, etc.
• Overseeing official outgoing internal communications
• Managing digital working platform/s
• Arranging actual or virtual events – e.g. workshops, Webinars
• Maintaining/ building communities of experts within Allianz
• Responding to topic specific enquiries from colleagues across the Allianz Group
• Designing/ executing strategies for sharing good practices with colleagues
• Providing ad hoc comms support for GMM – e.g. proof reading, brochure creation, communications advice, idea generation
• Minimum 3 years of proven experience in communications/ marketing communication in a large corporation or agency
• High standard of written English (ideally native) – able to provide examples of English copywriting
• Profound project management skills
• Attention to detail
• Problem solving, lateral thinker
• Strong affinity for teamwork, combined with motivation to produce results independently
• True commitment and flexibility
• Ability to be effective in an international working environment
• Languages: A native English speaker, or extremely fluent (written and spoken.) Additional languages (e.g. German) are preferred
• Experience in insurance industry would be a plus
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV by email to Protected content before November 15th Protected content .