Intellectual Property is the power that keeps businesses moving forward. The energy provided by this natural, sustainable and highly renewable resource can provide organisations with the greatest competitive advantage—yet only if they have the ability and know-how to manage it for maximum return at every stage of its lifecycle.
Our client, Thomson Reuters, offers professionals in many fields the tools and services that are needed to align organizations IP strategy with their business strategy, at every stage.
For our client we are looking for a
Department: IP Management Consulting Services
Business: IP & Science
Location: Freiburg or Munich
• Leverages IP skills and expertise to gather client requirements and propose tailored solutions.
• Develops process flows and technical design documentation.
• Participates in design reviews with clients and Thomson IP Management Services’ teams to ensure alignment with requirements and validate technical feasibility.
• Designs and delivers client solutions which meet requirements and acceptance criteria.
• Bachelor's degree in related field preferred or equivalent in education and experience
• Fluent in German and English
• Two or more years of consulting experience preferred
• Two or more years of Intellectual Property experience required
What Thomson Reuters offers:
• Dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial work environment
• Opportunity to develop skills
About us: Eurosearch Consultants GmbH is a recruitment company specialized in internet based search and selection of high potential professionals and executives.
If you are interested in this long-term permanent position, please send us your application preferably by e-mail to Ms. Britt Bergen.
If you have any questions about this challenge please feel free to contact Ms. Bergen by telephone at Protected content by email at Protected content .
We look forward to get in touch with you!