Join now

Couple looking for a new flat 40+ sq meters (Munich)

Hi Everyone,

My boyfriend and I are looking for a new flat for a move in date sometime in the next 3 months. We can move out whenever, and would like to move sooner rather than later. We need to vacate our current apartment because it will be renovated. We are flexible about what we want, but would like it to be at least 40 sq meters. For the past year we've been living in 34 sq meters (or smaller). We also just want a more permanent place, as we plan to stay in Munich long term.

We are looking for somewhere with a warm rent around Protected content . We are a bit flexible but wouldn't want to go above Protected content .

To tell you a bit about us, I am an American opera singer living in Munich and have been working in an international kindergarten for the past year. I also work as Aushilfe for the chorus of the Bayerische Staatsoper. My boyfriend, Nick, is from England and a software engineer working for the company Tech Connect. Together we make over Protected content . Neither of us smoke and we don't have any pets.

We'd appreciate any help in finding something!

Munich Forum