Customer Service Agents (m/f) - Danish & Norwegian (Munich)
We are recruiting for our partner companies be2 ( Protected content ), one of the world’s leading online matchmaking services, and C-date ( Protected content ), a very successful company in the casual dating market. Become part of these success stories and join the team in the centre of Munich as Customer Service Agent (m/f).
Location: Munich, close to the central station | Type of employment: part-time
Your tasks & responsibilities
• Supporting customers on the phone
• Processing emails for our clients be2 and C-date
• Ensuring the quality of pictures and free texts
• If qualified, translation and editorial tasks for our website and email communication
• Supportive customer service tasks (ad hoc)
• University studies
• Native level of one of the above mentioned languages with very good command of grammar and syntax
• Fluency in English
• Experience in a customer service department is a plus
• Advanced communication skills
• Ability to learn new tools quickly
• Disciplined working habits, ordering by priorities
• Very good coordination and organization skills
• Motivation and team spirit
• Good computer skills
We can offer you the chance to join a leading internet company located right in the heart of Munich. You will be working in an entrepreneurial, results-driven environment where fast decision-making and flat hierarchical structures ensures your ideas are heard, and you quickly have the opportunity to assume responsibility and grow professionally. Our office houses very international, dynamic and sociable teams that are often getting together for staff dinners, parties and days out as well as working hard to drive the success of be2 and C-date.
Please send your complete application in English to Kathleen Matthes at Protected content .