Data collectors wanted (Munich)
Parknav is a new way to park. Everyone driving in Germany knows how hard it is to find parking. Imagine a service that would tell you where to go and where street parking is available. This is Parknav: Protected content
We are an American company looking for temporary (contracting) workers who are reliable and independent. By working with us you will help us make the lives of everyone in Germany nicer, and you will also participate in a transformer company and driving an exciting technology.
The project will start in with a training in December. You can start working from the beginning of January until March. The right candidate will be given the opportunity to grow with the company.
The work involves you driving in various German cities for up to 6 hours per day, with frequent stops for refreshing. The hours of work are negotiable, and so are the days. This could be a good complement to your income if you're a student or have another part-time job.
- Valid Driver License (obtained at least 1 year ago)
- Your own car with insurance (you will be reimbursed for your car use in addition to your pay, see below)
- Interest in technology is a must. We expect you to be able to work with a computer.
You will be given:
- €12/hr for your work
- €8/hr for use of your own car (this includes, but is not limited to, petrol)...total hourly payment is €20
- Training on how to test/collect data with us
You can work as a contractor or part-time (teilzeit).
Interested? Send us a message through the 'kleinanzeigen' messaging system.
Ai Incube GmbH (Parknav)
Protected content , München.
Handelsregister: HRB Protected content
Umsatzsteuer-ID: DE Protected content
Geschäftsführer: Eyal Amir