Join now

decent bank - english (Munich)

need a decent bank. one for newbies.

my officially-trained english-speaking banker - its why he has my account - told me in a fury he would not conduct business in english I AM IN GERMANY and i must speak german (when not teaching english to germans as a volunteer lol). last tete a tete, which included a couple new bank-generated problems requiring a fix, was made more interesting by his shouting at me in front of the whole bank. he had to be having a very bad day and it probably didnt help that i started to laugh toward the end - i just didnt know what to think and it beat jumping on his train of thought. had a lot of issues setting up with this bank so am over it. honestly - banker couldnt make sense of own site and i am meant to solve serious problems using it?! like most people i usually do a lot online and need someone who will answer questions and sort issues in a timely manner as they arise.

so, if you have any recommendation i and everyone else who finds themselves in a similar situ would appreciate the heads-up. not a lot of info out there and as most newbies bring assets there must be SOMEONE who gets it...

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Munich Forum