Join now

Denied access to flight need advice (Munich)

Hi to all,
fisrt time this happened to me. Easyjet flight to Manchester last Friday night for a 25 year rugby reunion in Harrogate, Yorkshire for the weekend. Checked in on line Friday morning so had boarding pass printed and arrived at gate 45 minutes before it opened. I always wait for the end of the queue and arrived just behind the last passenger...I was 3 metres away watching stood up and went to the gate, a rope was put infront of me and....they didn´t let me on flight...big broohaha I lost my cool after a couple of minutes...couldn´t believe it...first time with easyjet...I had to book flight next day plus other expenses total extra costs 250€...Easyjet say that I was 5 minutes late...when I had been there for 45 minutes...and said my behaviour was aggressive (normal customer behaviour)...now they won´t reimburse me...anyone got any advice or any other examples I could use. I have people who will witness and sign a sort of petition for me...why would they do that? Overbooking...anyone legal out there with some advice? Cheers, Pascal.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Munich Forum