Join now

Design Masterpiece, in Dachau right next to a Park (Munich)

Dear Fellow Expats,
I´ve been with Internations for some years now, one or another might have met me on some events. It has been quiet around myself for about 2 Years now. The reason? My building project, here in Dachau. Every building comes to an end, and now I´m looking for Design Enthusiasts for these two units. It is a semi detached building with 82 squaremeters each side plus another 40 squaremeters of floorspace. Each side designed for 2 People, very open layout with a 27 squaremeter terrace on the Westside. Very clean design and highly energy efficient. The house itself, has been in some newspapers over the last few months, even Television made a little feature about it and just yesterday I got a request from a company which is scouting locations for filmproductions. Be sure, you will live in one of the most known homes in this region.
I am looking for lovely people to move in, beginning/mid November Protected content .
If you are interested, please send me an E-mail Protected content and we arrange a meeting.

For a quick look follow this link here: Protected content

All the best and hope to see you soon.