TA Sourcer & Scheduler (temporary) based in Munich
Please see the describtion below and send your CV to Protected content , if you are interested to find out more.
Yahoo! is the premier digital media company. We deliver your world, your way by creating deeply personal digital experiences that keep more than half a billion people connected to what matters most – across devices and around the globe. And it's the Yahoos behind the scenes who make this all possible. We are energetic, idea-driven people who are passionate about shaping the future of the digital world. So if this sounds like you, come show us what you've got.
The Talent Acquisition (TA) function operates as part of a wider EMEA HR team and is one of the centers of excellence along with Reward, HR Operations & Insights and some Talent Development. We partner with HR Business Partners and the centers of excellence to deliver HR services to Yahoo! EMEA. The TA team has a presence in London, Paris, Rolle, Munich, Dublin, Cairo, Dubai and Amman with customers in all locations as well as the US. We typically support Global and Regional requirements.
The Talent Acquisition Sourcer/Scheduler will use his/her expertise to identify, attract candidates to Yahoo! EMEA. He/she will support the wider TA Team by conducting telephone interviews, scheduling interviews for the whole EMEA team, and regretting unsuccessful candidates while ensuring that the overall experience is positive.
Guided by operational goals and objectives for the area, he/she will independently determine the approach to managing his/her daily workload. He/She will develop an understanding of the technical business areas you are sourcing reqs for. In addition you will maintain the applicant tracking system ensuring all hires are compliant and up to date.
Reporting to the TA Consultant Germany/TA Lead for Marketplace and Partnerships EMEA and part of a team of 11, you will work as part of an EMEA team to successfully drive Yahoo! Social Network Recruitment Strategy. You will manage key tools such as Linkedin, Facebook & Twitter. The role requires someone with a passion for the web and is proficient in Web 2.0 methodologies.
- Identify key & repeat skills within functional areas you support and identify best talent.
- Approach talent and market Yahoo! opportunities. Support appropriate candidate sourcing techniques to maintain proactive identification of key talent, and ongoing management of relationship between Yahoo! & talent.
- Complete comprehensive screening of candidates including career preferences, salary, availability and initial assessment of capability.
- Follow up with successful candidates, liaise with hiring managers and organize their interviews
- Ensure 100% candidate profile accuracy in TA Systems to contribute to accurate metrics and enable strong & effective candidate marketing activity. Ensure personal knowledge of system is strong.
- Be the ambassador for candidate experience – ensuring interviews are scheduled and confirmed in a timely manner. Partner with hiring managers to ensure honest, comprehensive feedback is provided to all clients in a timely manner.
- Support TA Consultants across EMEA – General administration.
- Participate in ad hoc TA Programmes (incl. ongoing job site improvement, college recruitment, internal mobility, preferred supplier list, employee referral scheme review, etc).
- Producing and maintaining online tools (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc…)
- Post open positions on appropriate job boards
- University degree preferably within a HR learning environment
- Experience in the area of recruiting (candidate sourcing & pipelining techniques – online database searching; headhunting & data mining; candidate management).and HR administration is desired
- Fluency in German and English is a must
- Strong time management and administrational skills, ability to manage heavy work load
- Passionate about social media and active user (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc)
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient with all MS products, more specifically Outlook and Excel
- Very good writing skills with a flair for using "social networking speak"
- Team player willing to learn how to evolve in a matrix virtual environment
- Able to manage multiple demands
- Demonstrated commitment to social change and keen interest in popular culture and entertainment
- Can Do attitude