Join now

Doctoral student looking for a room in flatshare (Munich)

I am mexican, from Mexico City, 26 years old. I am currently living and working in Barcelona.

I am an engineer/scientist in the field of biotechnology. I am going to start a research job (doctoral studies) at TUM in august, and that is why I am looking for a room in the long term (August Protected content 2020, or minumum 6 month)

My work is in Planegg, but I would like to live between Munich center and Planneg (Hadern, Ludwigsvorstadt-Isarvorstadt, Maxvorstadt, Schwabing-West, Schwanthalerhöhe-Laim, Westpark).

I have been sharing flats since more than 5 years ago, and I live in Europe the last 4 years (Belgium Protected content , France Protected content , Spain Protected content . My mother tonge is spanish; I speak perfectly english and very basic French. I am a multicultural person and wish to learn german!

I am very friendly, I love to cook, to dance, to travel, hicking and I enjoy going out with friends to any kind of event present in the city 😀. I would love to make the flat a nice and cozy place for all.

For me, cleaning and keeping the flat tidy is important, as I like to arrive home from work and feel confortable (who doesnt?), althoug I am also not crazy cleaning.

I am very respecful of my flatmates, and I would like to make friends with them. You will see, I am a very easy going person and a great flatmater/friend :) .

Please, if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

My email: Protected content
My FB Protected content

I am currently in Barcelona, but I could come to visit the flat and get to know you, as it is urgent for me to find a room!

As I am not european, I need a rent contract to be able to register myself in the city hall, is that possible in your flat?

Looking forward for your reply!

Munich Forum

Our Global Partners