Join now

Does positivity work? (Munich)

The title looks like any other motivational post on the web, but that's not what I am trying to say! I just wanted to share my own experience about it.

Thousands and thousands years ago, our great great great forefathers, before the age of agriculture and farming, were hunters. They hunt animals with bare or little tools for food. Hunting animals was the only means of survivals. Fast forward to 21st century, most of us are unable to catch a little mouse; can't stand a little life pressure and worst of all, most of millennials are getting annoyed very easily!

Question: What has happened? Why a generation of "Hunters" became weak and weaker even today's human has access to more greater tools that old ones?

The answer could be traced in the mindset of new humans. We have became weaker in our minds, not our body or equipments. Most people succumb quickly to the environmental conditions. We accept quick the fact that we may lose; or there is high chance of not winning in a critical situation.

My past life conditions and experiences have taught me to fight for what I believe and desire until either I get it or I don't exist anymore! This has developed an extreme mindset and spirit which tells me I can do all I want or die trying them. It may sound like positivity, but positivity works when it coexist along with a warrior-type spirit.

The day I came in Munich, everyone kept telling me I may wander for months from hostels to hostels until I find a room to rent; I found my room after 2 hours reaching to Munich! In my first semester, I had 2 really difficult modules, which for someone like me, considering being away from any kind of school for the past 15 years, was too difficult, but I passed them easily even though some of the best students in my class have failed it. The people struggle to get a job, but I found a great job with least efforts!

I don't want to brag or show off what I have! Honestly, my desire is million times bigger than what I have achieved so far, but just wanted to share this idea that positivity is good, but positivity with a warrior-like spirit is great and definitely works!

Hope my sharing helps someone to achieve what they desire!

Regards,
Alex Kani

Munich Forum

Our Global Partners