Join now

English Speaking Football (soccer) Club in Munich

Hi Everyone,

I am involved in an English speaking football (soccer) club in Munich and we are looking for new members.

The Munich Irish Rovers Football Club e.V. is an International English Speaking Soccer Club competing in the German league pyramid system and is the only English speaking football club in Munich. Our members are mainly drawn from the Expat community in and around Munich with over a dozen differnet nationalities represented.

We are always looking for new members and new faces are always welcome either at training or the kickabouts. The Rovers currently run three men's teams of a varying standard and one women's team. The three men's squads are not fixed and players can move between teams.

As we begin our preperation for the new season which begins in August, we will be holding a trial week for prospective new members. Please see the details below:

- Join in with training on Wednesday 10th July and Friday 12th July Protected content Protected content .
- Play in an 11-a-side friendly on Saturday 13th July.
- These events will take place at Parkstadt Solln, Herterichstr. 141.
- For more information you can either contact me on here or email Protected content

If you think this sounds like something you'll be interested in then please come along on the 10th July.

I hope to see you there!
Paul

Munich Forum

Our Global Partners