Join now

English speaking Jobs in Germany (Munich)

Hi, Im moving to Kaufbeuren near Munich as my fiancee found a great job there and we want to settle down in this region of the world. I am looking for work in within a 1,5 hour drive radius of Kaufbeuren. Would anyone know any recruiters who specialize in English/foreign language recruitment.

I know most jobs in Germany are in German, but I would be ready to pay to get assistance in finding roles where you dont necessarily need German.

I think it would be beneficial for many on Internations members if someone could send by any good links.

Of course, if you feel you work for or might know a suitable company for me I would appreciate any help. I am a native English and Finnish speaking world citizen with 6 years + international sales and business development experience in Finland and the Middle east. I also worked for some time in Ghana, Africa. My current role is as Managing Director in a media company in Dubai. I have experience in Telecoms and IT solution sales as well as media and advertising. I have good knowledge and an extensive network in the region and can especially help companies looking to expand to the Middle East.

I got a Bachelors in International Business Management and Administrations from Uni in Protected content Finland with honors.

Thank you for the help. I love internations!

Munich Forum