Join now

English Stand Up Comedy in Munich

English stand up comedy night!

After being the very first weekly English stand up comedy open mic in Munich and holding back-to-back packed shows, Medium Rare Comedy is here with its very first edition of "Medium Rare Presents".
Medium Rare Presents is the latest show from Medium Rare Comedy where we bring professional English comedians from all over the world.

We have made a promise to ourselves to bring the best of English Standup Comedy in Munich and we are proud to present Ahmet Bilge!
Comedians for the night!

We have,

Ahmet Bilge • Protected content • @AhmetBilgeComedy
Ahmet Bilge is a mess. He grew up in the US, matured in Turkey & now he's slowly decomposing in Switzerland. Despite being a "chubby young starving artist" in one of the world's most affluent countries, his outlook on life, witty jokes and embarrassing personal anecdotes is honest, silly & likeable. He loves to speak with the crowd & perform off the cuff while playing around with the audience. Rising to be one of the top players in Europe, he is branching out to the World Wide comedy scene with performances in Thailand, Germany, Austria, Slovakia, The Czech Republic, France & now back in Munich!

For more information have a look at ahmetbilgecomedy.com or just dm us on @Mediumrarecomedyshow and we will tell you how hilarious and sharp Ahmet's humor is and we can convince you how awesome of a night this going to be.

Reviews:
"One of the best I have seen it. Clever, funny and relaxed. Well done and please continue Ahmet 😀👍👍"
"Ahmet Bilge is a really funny guy living his love to make people laugh. Ahmet's comedy shows deliver an overdose of humour amid an atmosphere ideal for meeting like-minded people."
"Ahmet really brought us to tears of laughter. I had such a blast. It was a first here and hopefully there will be many more to come... "
"Ahmet was HILARIOUS! He interacted with the audience a lot, which made the whole show feel even more intimate. He also had a great flow"
"Tonight was a really good one in Bern. Loved the show.. Ahmet is a natural at this and I really hope he'll remember that he owes me a Beer. "

Also,

Gagan Gopal •@notsogagan
An avid fan of chocolate croissants, Gagan Gopal is the co-founder of Munich's first and longest-running weekly English comedy club. He runs two comedy clubs in the city(English and German), enjoys telling jokes, and debating strongly about food. On-stage many have described him as sharp and quick on the toes. Off-stage, however, the same people have described him as a lazy piece of shit.

Mustafa Gaja •@mustafa_algiyadi

Tickets available at:

Protected content

Munich Forum

Our Global Partners