Join now

Fab Zumba Party this Saturday at Cielo Latino Club (Munich)

Hi ladies and gents, I'm so stoopid - it didn't even occur to me until now to use the fab InterNations' forum groups to let you know about this great event. It doesn't matter if you're a Zumba-lover or Zumba-virgin, zumba parties are a blast. You get to experience the flavours of several different local instructors (in this case, Nine instructors from Cuba, Brazil, Ireland, Czech republic and of course Germany) plus special guests (we have two Zumba Jammers flying in from Ireland, one US and one Irish). Add to the mix a DJ and live Drummer, free juice cocktail and 3 hours of amazing, sweaty, movement. If you know very little about zumba, it's a dance fitness phenomenon, Latin-based (salsa, merengue, mapale, axe, cumbia, socca, dancehall, reggaeton) but also incorporates bellydancing, bollywood, flamenco and even a bit of Bayerisch!! Contact me on Protected content for all the details. Special offer for InterNations members: €20 (knocking a full €10 off the evening box office price). Hope to meet some of you there :-)

Treas

Munich Forum

Our Global Partners