Finance Assistant - Accounts Receivable (Temp) (Munich)
Looking for an adventure, not a job?
Icebreaker is one of the most innovative and dynamic names in the apparel industry. We’re a world leader in merino clothing and supply our outdoor, performance sport and active lifestyle ranges to more than Protected content across 37 countries.
We’re also a network of talented people who care about each other and believe deeply in what we do. We’re diverse, passionate, hardworking and fun. We work in an environment where you can be yourself and make a difference. We imagine the future and create it.
We’re looking for an experienced Finance Assistant to join our Finance team based at our Starnberg office in Bavaria, Germany.
Reporting to the Senior Accountant - Europe, you’ll be responsible for providing agreed financial administration services to the region/markets as agreed in the Service Level Agreement (SLA) between the Europe Regional Service Finance team and the region/market GM/s to enable the sales teams to achieve their revenue & profit targets.
To be successful in this role you’ll have:
• Outstanding customer service standards
• Relevant finance degree required
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Solutions-oriented and proactive problem solving skills
• Great time-management and prioritizing skills
• Excellent communication skills - must be able to explain financial principles to people with no accounting background.
• Fluency in French and English (and ideally German)
• Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel
You’ll also be:
• Active in nature
• The type of person who excites & connects with everyone they meet
• Drawn in by our story
• Someone who seeks out challenges & proactively solves problems
• Honest & open & quick to bounce back from knock backs
• Plays well in teams and highly collaborative
• Proactive with a flexible approach and someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
• Able to manage multiple priorities and projects
• Able to adapt to change and successfully work within areas of ambiguity
• Proven to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressured creative environment
If this opportunity feels like something you’re passionate about, and it fits with your skills and experience, please click apply below to send us your CV with a covering letter explaining why you'd be right for Icebreaker.
Click here to apply: