Join now

Freelance Grafic-Designer or Webdesigner (Munich)

What are you looking for?

You are an entrepreneur, want to make yourself independent, have a startup idea?

You are head of marketing or you're responsible for the exterior appearance of the company in public relations in an organization?

Are you looking for an appearance, a visual marketing presence for your business idea or are you looking for a new service provider, see a need for improvement in the current corporate communications, the brand or product advertising?

I offer

Studies of communication design as basement for an almost Protected content of professional experience in agencies, publishers and companies. Experience for clients in industry, finance, publishing, and culture.

Design and implementation of corporate design of the word and figurative mark to implementation in all corporate communications, CI -comppliant design of high-quality advertising and information materials and editorial design in professional and public sector.

A complete package for your company or business idea - from the conception of a brand appearance, design, text and implementation / realization in all communication channels.

I am pleased with your interest.

I would like to present you my new website: Protected content
See my profile and many examples of my work!