Join now

Furniture and wash machine immediately for sale (Munich)

Since I will be traveling , I sell all my furniture and wash machine - price to negogiate :

- Hinged door wardrobe in color Alpine White / rough-cut oak (Eiche Sägerau) with a mirror, 2 drawers . On the right side there are 4 shelves and on the left a Protected content wide shelve and a hanging rod (hanger, Hängestange) . W / H / D: approx 135/197 / 58 cm

- Light brown sofa-bed with 4 pillows, 2 in striped pattern. W / H / D 200/ 81/ 90.Very comfortable, good for your back and of good quality

- Two dark brown chairs . Metal frame . Upholstery artificial leather dark brown. Foam padding. W/H/D 40 x 98 x 50,50 cm

- TV rack Lemgo , legs in plastic oak - saw-cut replica . Legs 5 x 20cm with 3 black glass plates.

- Soft Oak - bookshelves with 2 shelves . Plastic oak saw-cut replica . BHT 72 x 84x36 cm. A shelf is already built . The other shelf has to be mounted .

From now on sale . Even the furniture can be purchased individually, that means not all in group but separately.

If you have interest you can reach me under the phone number Protected content . You can pick them up in Gilching.

You can also find the add and pictures on:

Protected content

Munich Forum