Join now

Furniture on sale (A friend is leaving Munich...)

Frau Dr. Stefania Gori Protected content Tel: Protected content
Please contact her for the original pdf with the pictures of all the items.
----
For Sale
On September the 15th I will leave Munich. I will sell some of the furniture present in my flat. Everything was bought a bit less than three years ago and is still in perfect conditions.
Note: If asked, everything can be brought directly at your flat, since I have a car. No additional expenses in transporting it!

1. Ikea, LYCKSELE LVS sofa bed. Dimensions of the couch, when open: 140*188 cm. Bought at the price Protected content . To sell at the price Protected content .
Key features
Easy to keep clean; removable, machine washable cover. Readily converts into a bed big enough for two. Extra covers are available for variation and renewal. Easy to keep clean; removable and dry-cleanable mattress cover. A simple, firm polyurethane foam mattress for use every night.

2. Rommelsbacher Back & Grilloffen + Drehspie Eltac RG Protected content RG12 Eltac Back+Grill)
Bought at the price 50 Euro. To sell at the price 25 Euro.
Key features
Rommelsbacher Back Grilloffen + Drehspie Eltac RG 12: Backraum mit 15,0 l In- halt, fr Backformen bis 24 cm, mit motorischem Drehspie, Innenraum antihaftbeschichtet, Sichtfenster, Kontrolllampe, Temperatur stufenlos regelbar, Ober- und Unterhitze je Protected content (auch einzeln schaltbar), 60 Minuten Zeitschaltuhr, komplett mit emailliertem Back- blech, verchromtem Grillrost und herausnehmbarer Krmelschublade, Protected content , Protected content , Schukostecker CEE 7/7

3. Ikea, MATTEUS - Desk - Protected content . Width: Protected content Depth: 58 cm; Height: 73 cm Bought at the price Protected content . To sell at the price 90 Euro.
Key features
Pull-out shelf; makes keyboard and mouse easy to access and hide. Adjustable shelf in the cabinet provides space for a computer; adjust according to need.

4. Ikea, VIKA AMON/ VIKA CURRY table. Width: Protected content Depth: 60 cm; Height: 70
cm
Bought at the price 20 Euro. To sell at the price 13 Euro.
Key features
Pre-drilled leg holes for easy assembly. Plastic feet; protect the floor against scratching.

5. Grundig P Protected content television. Dimensions: 35*35 cm. Bought at the price 99 Euro. To sell at the price 60 Euro.
If you are interested, please contact me!

Frau Dr. Stefania Gori Protected content Tel: Protected content

Munich Forum