German speaking Team Assistant (Munich)
Located in Munich, Germany, Hermith GmbH specializes in the distribution and stocking of special alloys of Titanium for the aerospace, architectural, automotive, industrial and medical markets. We are an EN Protected content distributor/stockiest recognized throughout Europe for the supply of aircraft grade Titanium Alloy products.
We are currently looking for a Team assistant (full-time, with an immediate start) for supporting our business activities in Europe.
· Protected content of Sales and Operations department;
· Protected content clerical and organizational tasks: organize files, draft messages, schedule appointments, and support other staff;
· Protected content and distributing incoming emails/post and organizing and sending outgoing post;
· Protected content and evaluate qualified supplies and subcontractors to provide quality goods/service;
· Protected content shipment procedure to ensure that goods are coming to a right place in right time;
· Protected content and maintaining stationery and equipment supplies;
· Protected content and maintain relationships with warehouse and transporting subcontractors.
· Protected content and sorting expenses; maintaining office budget
· Protected content with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation;
· Protected content written and oral communication skills in German and English
· Protected content communication skills, verbal and written
· Protected content have the ability to meet targets
· Protected content ability to work independently and as a team.
· Protected content and willingness to work cooperatively with others.
· Protected content degree of discretion dealing with confidential information.
· Protected content a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases;
No previous experience is necessary and training will be provided.
· Protected content get the opportunity to work in a dynamic and international work environment, to apply your ideas and contribute to our success story.
· Protected content can expect a highly motivated team, diverse assignments and a performance-oriented salary.
Sounds good? If you think you've got what it takes to become part of the Hermith Team - send us your CV plus the reasons why you think you would be the perfect fit, to Protected content