Join now

Grefelfing/Munich

Hi all, at the end of this month, we will leave Beijing, where we have spent more than 7 years. This time we are relocated to Germany. We have found a house in Grefelfing. We have a son who is 16 going on 17 in October, and he will be attending MIS. We had a great expat community in Beijing that we will miss so much. But we are looking forward to meeting new people in Germany and I'm sure that the expat life will be as exciting as in Beijing. I would like to ask if there is any of you living in Grefelfing? If yes, could you please send me some information on the area, such as, if there is a fruit and vegetable market or where is the most popular supermarket? As we arrive, these two questions are our first concerns till the arrival of our container in September. It is going to be challenging....
Where can I buy some furniture? Except for IKea! We need beds and even some furniture for the living room(table and chairs). I really would appreciate any suggestion. Many thanks in advance. Cheers. Guita

Munich Forum

Our Global Partners