Head of IT Development & Operations wanted! (Munich)
we are looking for a Head of IT Development & Operations for our strongly growing tech start-up Zertisa. Zertisa is a German high tech company offering state of the art technology for the customization and management of Android devices. We at Zertisa are a truly international start-up based in Munich, Cracow and Palo Alto with team members from many different countries.
• Lead our IT development & operations team in two locations (Munich/Cracow) - Used software languages are: Java for Web application, C & C++ for back end
• Look after the IT development of our platform (client side as well as back-end) using agile processes such as Scrum and iterative software development and testing methods
• Be responsible for the operations & scaling of Zertisa’s server infrastructure
• Contribute to a wide variety of projects as a member of a motivated team.
• Fluently speak English, fluent German is a clear plus, Polish is an asset
• Multiple years of experience in the Linux & Android ecosystem (development and administration) as well as in open source projects
• Project management skills & experience to lead IT team and to be able to make realistic and achievable delivery commitments
• Strong experience with infrastructure scaling (server/hosting) and IT security
• High IT affinity, especially to the mobile sector & awareness of the latest technology trends.
• High flexibility, openness, willingness to work independently & readiness to take respon-sibility as well as striving for excellence as an active part of an ambitious project.
• Technical studies (e.g. Informatics, Physics, Technical Engineering)
• Optional: Experience in building Linux kernels for different devices (PCs, smartphones, tablets, etc.) and usage of custom ROMs on Android devices.
Interested or you know someone?
If you think you are the right candidate still apply today!
Please send us your CV with a meaningful cover letter stating why you want to be part of our team.
Additionally, please also state when you want to start. Applications will only be accepted online at Protected content . Further information can be found online at Protected content .