Join now

Hiking tour to Partnachklamm (1200m) on Sun 01.04 (Munich)

Hello Everyone! My name is Roman and for many years I've been leading hiking tours in the Bavarian Alps. It would be my pleasure to share my passion for the mountains with you. I normally guide groups of up to 20 people and always look forward to welcoming new hikers & mountaineers; whatever their experience, or fitness level.

What do you enjoy about hiking? For some people, hiking is a relaxing walk in the hills, enjoying the peace, the quiet and the fresh air. For others, it's an real outdoor sport, or maybe even a way of life. In an attempt to help preserve the beauty of the mountains for future generations, I also try to utilise environmentally friendly transport as much as possible. So, I try and use only trains and buses to take our groups into the hills. Experience has shown me, that our public transport systems are really much better than their reputation would have us believe. So please join us on our next trip (timings below) and come find out for yourself.

Our next tour takes us to the Partnachklamm and Eckbauer Protected content near Garmisch in Bavaria.

Tour: Garmisch – Partnachklamm – Eckbauer - Garmisch

Level: Easy
Duration of hike (not including train journey): 5 hours
Height difference: Protected content
Stop for lunch: Eckbauer Haus Protected content

Fee: € 17.- (incl. train ticket and € 2.- for entrance to Partnachklamm)

Meeting place:
We'll meet at 08:10h at Munich Hauptbahnhof in front of platform 33.

Departure: München Bhf. at 08:32 (Bahn)
Return: München Bhf. at 18:27

If you want to join us, please write your name on the list (see link below):

Protected content

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions!

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Regards Roman

Munich Forum

Our Global Partners