Join now

I would like to rent my 1 room apartment (Munich)

This 22 sqm apartment is very nicely organised, so there is no unused space.
Couple of months ago I bought and installed brand new kitchen which is located in small corridor.
This kitchen has all important parts you will be needed for everyday life, of course things like plates, knifes, spoons, mixer...etc you are more than welcome to use.
In the living room you can find one big table, bed/sofa with 3 very big drawers, hanger, 1 chair and one armchair.
Generally speaking this flat is really bright, so during the summer days you will not be needed any additional light until sunset..
Whole flat has new installed laminate flooring.
Also there is a nice Balcony, so you can enjoy your free time also
outside..

Bathroom is very simple and it has everything what you need, small bath, toilet and sink.

This flat is located on the first floor in Alfred-Döblin-Strasse, Protected content .
It is calm and quiet location.
Bus line Protected content Waldperlach – Neuperlach Zentrum Ubahn – Ostbahnof),
Protected content Zentrum Ubahn – Klara – Zieger – Bogen), Protected content 198 are 5 min walking from the flat.
Aldi and Lidl are 8 minutes from the flat.
Ubahn line U5 drives you for only 13 minutes to Odeonsplatz.
Neuperlach Zentrum PEP is located 3 bus station from the flat location, and there you can find everything,
Shops, Cafes, Banks, DM, Kaufland, Restaurants...
In the case of emergency Klinikum Neuperlach is right behind the corner.

Rent time:
Beginning: 1st August until 28th of August
Price is Protected content for this period of time, NK + Internet are included, so you do not need to pay anything else.

Possible beginning: 3rd/4th of August
in this case price is Protected content NK + Internet are also included.

Also possible for up to two months (lets talk when we meet)

that would be all for now from my side:)

looking forward to your mail.
Cheers,
Niko

Munich Forum