Join now

Intercultural Couch (Munich)

Hello and welcome to the international community in Munich!

I am Thomas Cahlik, founder of Intercultural Coach. I am Czech-German and I live with my family south of Munich. After many decades of living, studying and working in and with different cultures (eg Germany, US, France, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Canada and Italy), I am sharing my intercultural experience with others.

You are invited to join one of my workshops in Haidhausen/Munich:

- June 24, 10am-13: how do families live in Germany. This workshop is for non-German families in Munich (nevertheless Germans are also invited). The purpose is to demonstrate to expat families (parents and interested kids) who are currently around Munich the opportunities of living in a different culture. Minimum age 10 years old. Registration deadline is June Protected content .

- June 30, 9. Protected content Intercultural Training Focus on Business Culture in Germany This half-day or all-day location is for non-German professionals in Munich (nevertheless Germans are also invited).The purpose is to describe which German working and behavior patterns exist and how to best deal with them. Registration deadline is June Protected content

- July 1, 10am-13: Intercultural country presentation: Canada. This presentation and discussion on Canada Day is mainly a comparison between Canadian and German/European (business) culture. Canadians and Germans and others are welcome. Registration deadline is June Protected content .

Please forward this invitation to interested friends and colleagues. Special opening prices apply as the start-up Intercultural Coach has just been founded in Protected content .

Registration details, location and agenda see under: Protected content

Have a good day!

Best regards

Dr Thomas Cahlik

Intercultural Coach

Protected content

Protected content

Munich Forum

Our Global Partners