Internship - Accounting, Reporting, Controlling (Munich)
Are you looking for a challenging job in a dynamic company? Are you seeking professional and personal growth? How would you like to work closely with a young, international team of industry professionals and experts in their fields? Become an integral part of our growing team for the chance to make your mark and let your creativity come alive.
Your Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help to prepare month-end, quarter-end and year-end financial statements
- Help to identify key-performance-indicators and track their development
- Help to prepare the monthly reporting for our management and our investors
- Support our management by performing ad-hoc tasks
- and more!
- Fluent in English or German, good German level a prerequisite
- Business administration student (2nd year or post-studies preferred)
- Min. of 3 months for internship
deal united, affiliate of Bertelsmann Media Worldwide, is the company behind the innovative payment method PAY.BY.SHOPPING, having established this revolutionary online payment system and boosted it to global success. Popularity with end customers, international appeal and stark growth in revenue for our partners have made deal united the preferred payment method of Internet businesses worldwide. deal united is a winner of the Red Herring Protected content Award Protected content one of the most original additions to the field of technology.
Please send us your application (cover letter, CV) stating a potential starting date via email to Protected content