Munich Private Equity Partners (“MPEP“) is one of Europe‘s leading private equity advisory firms. Based in Munich, Germany, MPEP invests globally in private equity funds, both on a primary and secondary basis. MPEP is the investment arm of RWB Group, one of Germany’s leading independent financial services companies.
During the last decade, we have cultivated close relationships with many of the most sought-after private equity managers in the world. With more than $2.3bn assets under management, MPEP is one of the most experienced private equity investors in Germany.
As a leading investor in private equity with a truly global perspective, we provide the platform to take your career to the next level. Are you looking for a career in an international setting that appreciates creative thinking and entrepreneurial spirit? Join us and become part of an innovative, open-minded culture that values enthusiasm and encourages different perspectives.
We are currently recruiting for the position of
Investment Administrator(s) (m/f)
• Participation in all day to day operations
• Processing and reviewing of capital calls, distribution notices and reporting information from private equity fund investments
• Communication with General Partners of portfolio funds
• Handling all portfolio related administration
• Supporting U.S. and German tax compliance
• University degree in finance or accounting or similar
• Numerate and accurate, with a strong attention to detail
• Prior experience in a private equity setting an advantage
• Solid communication and organisational skills
• Pro-active team player with the ability to interact with all levels of staff
• Fluent in German and English
• Candidate must have a strong work ethic, professional demeanour and appearance
Please send your cover letter and CV via e-mail to:
Human. Protected content
For further information visit Protected content .