Brandstock AG is a stock company operating in an international market and specialising in the field of intellectual property.
Our major fields of activities include the coordination of worldwide trademark and patent assignment projects as well as trademark renewals for our large global clients. We also undertake global trademark searches and market a unique IP cost calculation software product range which was developed by Brandstock internally.
We are looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following job vacancy full-time
Assistant Trademark Renewals
The coordination of worldwide trademark renewals for international customers, in particular:
• Processing of trademark renewals and other maintenance tasks, in cooperation with the local trade-mark attorneys and Trademark offices worldwide
• Information and document gathering from the local attorneys and customers worldwide in order to ensure a timely instruction and execution of renewals
• Management of deadlines
• Generation of customer invoices and approval of incoming local attorneys’ invoices
• Regular independent reporting to customers
• Checking of the official renewal certificates and other documents for accuracy
• Input of all relevant information in the internal database
• Completed training as foreign languages correspondent (Fremdsprachenkorrespondent/in), parale-gal, college degree or comparable qualification
• Very good German- and English, both spoken and written, including business correspondence
• Italian, both spoken and written, welcome
• Experience in trademark law welcome but not compulsory
• Well-versed in MS Office, particularly Excel and Outlook
• Good comprehension of business processes
• A clear, concise and structured communication style required
• Strong organisational skills and reliability
• Ability to work independently, accurately and under deadline pressure
• Highly motivated and performance-oriented; enjoys working in a team
You will be part of an international group of colleagues, working together as a team. but you will also work independently and have responsibilities. Your work place is located in a prime location (close to the U-Bahn stations U3/U6 and U4/U5) in Munich.
We look forward to receiving your comprehensive job application (including availability and remuneration) preferably via e-mail.
Mr. K. Senol
Tel: Protected content
E-Mail: Protected content
Website: Protected content