About L&T Technology Services:
L&T Technology Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro with focus in the engineering services space, partnering with many of the Fortune Protected content globally. It offers design and development solutions throughout the entire product development chain across various industries such Industrial Products, Medical Devices, Transportation, Telecom and Hi-tech and Process Industry. The company also offers solutions in the areas of Mechanical engineering Services, Embedded Systems Services, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Engineering Analytics and Power Electronics and M2M and the Internet of Things (IoT)
With a multi-disciplinary and multi-domain presence, we challenge ourselves every day to help clients achieve a sustainable competitive advantage through value-creating products, processes and services.
Headquartered in India, with close to Protected content skilled staff, 6 delivery centres and operations in more than 30 locations around the world, we constantly find flexible ways of working tailored to our assignments and customer needs.
As a Global Partner helping clients achieve a sustainable competitive advantage through value-creating Products, Processes, and Services we constantly find flexible ways of working tailored to our assignments and customer needs.
For additional information about L&T Technology Services, log on to Protected content
Larsen & Toubro is a USD 14 billion technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and financial services conglomerate, with global operations. It is ranked 4th in the global list of Green Companies in the industrial sector by the reputed international magazine Newsweek, and ranked the world’s 9th Most Innovative Company by Forbes International. L&T is one of the largest and most respected companies in India’s private sector. A strong, customer–focused approach and the constant quest for top-class quality have enabled L&T to attain and sustain leadership in its major lines of business over seven decades. For additional information about Larsen & Toubro, log on to Protected content
Junior Account Manager
• Must possess a strong passion to sell Engineering R&D Services
• To support account mining of a large AUTO OEM in Munich and to tap potential engineering services opportunities in South Germany.
• Key Vertical under focus will AUTOMOTIVE.
• Must possess a strong ability to build relationships with Key Decision Makers.
• Must be AGILE, SELF LEARNER and STARTER, FLEXIBLE and STRONG passion to SELL engineering R&D Services
• Knowledge of AUTOMOTIVE Electronics will be an added advantage
• Must possess strong NETWORKING skills
• To establish avenues for business development like Congress, Seminars, events, networking dinners
• To support in proposal development, solution creation and serve as a key interface partner during a project acquisition
• Must speak and write very fluent GERMAN and ENGLISH
• Job Location : MUNICH
• Start Date : IMMEDIATE